Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Contract Type: Part-time
Schedule: 25 – 35 hours per week
Compensation: $17 / hr
Job Description: The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is someone who is locally invested, passionate about interactive games, excellent at customer relations, is detail oriented, has impeccable organizational skills, and is dedicated to creating a remarkable experience for visitors and residents of Toronto. You will be responsible for supporting the sales, marketing and front of house team. Implementing our marketing efforts to acquire new customers and meaningfully engage with returning customers.
You will be responsible for supporting and implementing our marketing efforts to acquire new customers and meaningfully engage with returning customers.
- Support the implementation of a multi-channel marketing plan and develop campaigns
- Create engaging content (photography, videos, images, interviews, stories) across all platforms including the website, social media, e-newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Monitor sales, tracking Search and Social data and analytics to garner awareness, engagement and adjust accordingly to increase conversions and result in sales
- Produces weekly/quarterly progress reports of campaigns in relation to sales
- Connect with key influencers and media to make them aware of our gaming experiences and to garner positive coverage of our offerings
- Works closely with Marketing and Sales Manger to grow outbound Sales Department
- Develops creative for collateral and advertising for digital and traditional properties
- Sources marketing partnerships and manages relationships to built new audience capacity
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, marketing and/or sales position;
- Producing and developing content (photos, videos, images, etc.);
- Understanding of SEM and SEO;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter and team player who can contribute innovative ideas;
- Passionate about immersive gaming and theatre.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for the role.