Secret City Adventures designs, develops, and delivers immersive game experiences. Founded on the principles of experience design, we are pioneers in immersive digital and live action experiences, urban revitalization and other curious endeavours.
In 2013, we partnered with Scrap Entertainment in Japan to bring the Real Escape Game to Toronto, hosting over 25,000 players. Since then we have produced the critically-acclaimed Casa Loma Escape Series, a game based on the TV series Murdoch Mysteries and developed a revolutionary new escape format at Black Creek Pioneer Village.
About the Role
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our team and help strategic growth across multiple channels.
As a marketing manager, your role is to help lead the marketing and sales department to develop potential new accounts. Your work will involve making calls to people in your client database to discuss opportunities for acquiring products or services, whether part of current offerings or new to market products. You also call potential new customers who have not purchased our products or services to gauge their interest in becoming a client.
- Full-time, 40 hours / week
- 3-month probation period
- 40k base salary with additional bonuses & commissions based on performance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and/or project management
- A college diploma or university degree
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Excellent writing skills
- Able to develop and manage a cohesive and holistic marketing strategy
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to handle competing priorities
- A proven track record of achievement and career growth in sales and/or project management
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- CRM knowledge is an asset
- Strong data and analytics skills
- Develop and implement an overall marketing and customer acquisition strategy
- Execute marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing relevant materials
- Creates content for social media, newsletters and landing pages
- Manages social media accounts and newsletter performance
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Work off a list of leads to identify, acquire and retain high-value clients
- Work closely with core team to implement and optimize customer acquisition tracking tools
- Identify acquisition sources with highest user engagement and highest lifetime values
- Collaborate closely with Executive, Marketing and Content team to inform with data any strategic decisions
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your cover letter, resume, and any other interesting info you have to share to SCAjobs@secretcityadventures.com