Role: Marketing Lead
Secret City Adventures designs, develops and delivers immersive game experiences. Founded on the principles of experience design, we are pioneers in immersive digital and live action experiences, urban revitalization and other curious endeavours.
In 2013, we partnered with Scrap Entertainment in Japan to bring the Real Escape Game to Toronto, hosting over 25,000 players. Since then we have produced the critically-acclaimed Casa Loma Escape Series, a game based on the TV series Murdoch Mysteries and developed a revolutionary new escape format at Black Creek Pioneer Village.
About the Role
You will be responsible for leading the marketing team. Developing and implementing our marketing efforts to acquire new customers and meaningfully engage with returning customers.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing efforts to acquire new customers and meaningfully engage with returning customers.
- Implement a multi-channel marketing plan and develop campaigns
- Create engaging content (photography, videos, images, interviews, stories) across all platforms including the website, social media, e-newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Monitor sales, tracking Search and Social data and analytics to garner awareness, engagement and adjust accordingly to increase conversions and result in sales
- Produces weekly/quarterly reports on progress of campaigns in relation to sales
- Connect with key influencers and media to make them aware of our gaming experiences and to garner positive coverage of our offerings
- Works closely with SEO and SEM freelancer/agency to optimize conversions on web site
- Develops creative for collateral and advertising for digital and traditional properties
- Sources marketing partnerships and manages relationships to built new audience capacity
- Other marketing duties as assigned
- 2 or 4 years of experience leading a team.
- Producing and developing content (photos, videos, images, etc.); understanding of SEM and SEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations;
- Understands and can make updates in WordPress
- Compelling written and oral communication skills, (English);
- Self-starter and team player who can contribute innovative ideas;Social Media savvy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc. understand their paid advertising offerings;
- Strong eye for detail, well organized and can oversee designers and consultants
To be based on experience
Full-time, contract based on project work — 6 month with the chance to renew
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume and any other interesting info you have to share.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
- Content Creation: 1 year