Role: Graphic Designer
Company & Co. designs, develops and delivers immersive experiences. Founded on the principles of experience design, Company & Co. are pioneers in immersive digital and live action experiences, urban revitalization and other curious endeavors.
In 2013, Company & Co. brought the original Real Escape Game from Scrap Entertainment Japan to Toronto, hosting over 25,000 players. Since then they produced the critically-acclaimed Casa Loma Escape Series, which launched in the summer of 2015.
• 3 years experience required
• Portfolio required
• Needs experience in print and digital graphic design Experience building physical props is an asset
• Illustration skills are a requirement
Roles and responsibilities
• Work with game designers to produce functional and visually interesting puzzle assets.
• Design period-appropriate graphics and illustrations.
• After approval, produce all design required.
• Collaborate with a producer to understand and work within a budget
• Work with game designers to ensure design meets criteria and constraints outlined by game designers; e.g.:
o Design must be consistent with set and costumes
• Take feedback and constructive criticism, and quickly implement changes.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure designs are consistent with the aesthetic and feel of a well-established, long-running television property.
• Complete the above within given deadlines.
If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume/cv to Leonardo@companyand.com.