Front of House Representative
Contract Duration: September 2019 – November 2019
Contract Type: Part-time
Hours per week: 12 – 18 hours per week
Job Description: The Front of House Representative is someone who is passionate about interactive games, excellent at customer relations, is detail oriented, has impeccable organizational skills, and is a key player in creating a remarkable experience for our guests.
The Front of House Representative’s primary responsibility is to make sure that each individual’s game experience is of the highest quality at all times. The Front of House Representative represents Secret City Adventures through a variety of mediums, and is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction across all interactions.
We are looking for applicants with strong availability and flexibility to start immediately and help support our busy Halloween season.
- 2 + years working in a customer service centric position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Phenomenal problem solving and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Passionate about immersive gaming and theatre.
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Efficient with Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Gmail, and Google Inbox.
- Greet customers and sign them into games as they enter Casa Loma.
- Manage player attendance as well as player intro/waiting area.
- Act as the primary customer service representative to all Casa Loma Escape Series players.
- Manage and execute a variety of front of house operations from social media, to ticket sales, to occasional event scheduling.
- Communicate with customers and staff across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Google Inbox) as well as through email and on our web client.
- Answer all incoming phone calls while managing other task streams.
- Prepare and manage guest list, communicating changes and updates with game staff and Casa Loma security.
- Troubleshoot potential issues with customers related to booking, operations, clarifying the experiences, and more.
- Work with Front Of House Manager and other Front of House team members to ensure operations are kept up to date and all work is communicated.
- Reporting to other teammates and staff on a daily, weekly, and monthly capacity.
- Provide support for game staff when needed.
- Maintaining integrity and intention of the game and audience experience.
If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume/cv to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for the role.