Customer Acquisition Specialist
Secret City Adventures designs, develops and delivers immersive game experiences. Founded on the principles of experience design, we are pioneers in immersive digital and live action experiences, urban revitalization and other curious endeavours.
In 2013, we partnered with Scrap Entertainment in Japan to bring the Real Escape Game to Toronto, hosting over 25,000 players. Since then we have produced the critically-acclaimed Casa Loma Escape Series, a game based on the TV series Murdoch Mysteries and developed a revolutionary new escape format at Black Creek Pioneer Village.
About the Role
We are looking for an accomplished customer acquisition specialist to join our team and help strategic growth across multiple channels.
As a customer acquisition specialist, your role is to help lead the marketing and sales department to develop potential new accounts. Your work will involve making calls to people in your client database to discuss opportunities for acquiring products or services, whether part of current offerings or new to market products. You also call potential new customers who have not purchased our products or services to gauge their interest in becoming a client.
- Full-time, 40 hours / week
- 1 year contract, with 3-month probation period
- 35k base salary with 5% commission per sale
- Develop and implement customer acquisition program and manage lead generation
- Work off a list of leads to identify, acquire and retain high-value clients
- Deliver reporting that accurately measures sales performance on a daily through annual basis
- Work closely with core team to implement and optimize customer acquisition tracking tools
- Identify acquisition sources with highest user engagement and highest lifetime values
- Collaborate closely with Executive, Marketing and Content team to inform with data any strategic decisions
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and/or project management; A college diploma or university degree
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to handle competing priorities
- A proven track record of achievement and career growth in sales and/or project management
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexible/adaptable attitude with an ability to learn and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- CRM knowledge is an asset
- A background in and/or extensive exposure to immersive entertainment /gaming
- Strong data and analytics skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Positive, pro-active, self-starter – can work autonomously, and within teams
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume and any other interesting info you have to share to email@example.com.