Jobs at Secret City Adventures
Secret City Adventures designs, develops and delivers immersive game experiences. Founded on the principles of experience design, we are pioneers in immersive digital and live action experiences, urban revitalization and other curious endeavors.
In 2013, we partnered with Scrap Entertainment in Japan to bring the Real Escape Game to Toronto, hosting over 25,000 players. Since then we have produced the critically-acclaimed Casa Loma Escape Series, a game based on the TV series Murdoch Mysteries and developed a revolutionary new escape format at Black Creek Pioneer Village.
Why should you join our team?
1. You want to work on a diverse team with awesome people.
2. You want to work at a place that encourages ideas and pushes the boundaries of storytelling, gaming and art and entertainment.
3. You have a positive energy that’s contagious.
4. You’re detail oriented and understand that delivering a great experience means getting the little things right.
5. You work hard, but you also know how to have fun doing it.
Props & Puzzle Manager
Casa Loma Escape Game Manager
Set Designer and Buyer
Game Master/Clue Staff